Saturday, December 13, 2008

Temple Trip

I left at 6:15 this morning to go to the temple with #1 and #2. I cannot remember the last time I was up ON PURPOSE at 5 a.m. It was a good morning. There were 21 youth that attended. They were well behaved even in Burger King on the way home.

I ran into Brother King from the Dearborn Ward. He was utterly astonished how much the boys had grown.

Afternoon-DH and #1 parked cars for fundraiser for Philmont. Our scout troop has a deal with AAA. AAA owns a parking lot across from the football stadium. The scouts clean up after the tailgaters during football season but by doing this earn the privilege to park cars and keep all proceeds for basketball season.

No comments:

Texas

The days are so different. Instead of mess and homeschool teaching I have a DH working from home and quiet until 2:54 when #6 (who is 10)...