Friday, December 5, 2008

Early Bird and Night Owl

Early Bird and Night Owl, that is us. I am the Early Bird, DH is the Night Owl. And while the going to bed at different times has erked me for years (years.and.years.) it does have its advantages.

This morning I wake to find #5's bedding in the kids bathroom. I am not exactly sure if it vomit or some other excrement. I am just going to toss it in the washer on sanitary and hope for the best. That Night Owl did not wake me-he let me sleep through whatever happened-is such a blessing for me. He was probably still working and awake when the crying started. He just thinks best between 10 p.m. and 2 a.m. I have come to accept that is His productive time and let him be. He knows that he can handle what comes up with the kids during that time and a happy mama is a mama that had a good night's sleep and since she had enough sleep she doesn't have a headache.

Gotta love that man. He lets me sleep!

off to do the wash...

No comments:

Texas

The days are so different. Instead of mess and homeschool teaching I have a DH working from home and quiet until 2:54 when #6 (who is 10)...