Thursday, August 3, 2006

Mexican Village

Today me and another Mommy went on a field trip.with.no.children.

All 8 of them were at her house with a babysitter. They were at her house because my house has a pool and I just don't think you should leave 8 children (including 3 toddlers) under the care of one 14 year old with a huge potential for death. I don't like setting people up to fail.

We ate at the hole in the wall Mexican restaurant. She had head meat burritos. I had chorizo and eggs. We went to the La Gloria Bakery and spent a ton of money to satisfy the sugar needs of the families. We went to the SuperMercado and were amazed at animal carcasses, tripe, different cuts of meat and tomatillos by the case full.

No comments:

Texas

The days are so different. Instead of mess and homeschool teaching I have a DH working from home and quiet until 2:54 when #6 (who is 10)...