Tuesday, August 15, 2006

A Letter

Dear Eldest Son,
I love you. I love your big heart and your goofy giggle.

School is your job. It is your education. But it is my responsibility to make sure you are educated. So, no matter how many tears are shed, grumbles sounded, tables pounded, pencils snapped, wails released, feet stomped and scowls made you will be doing school work. Even if you decide to stop your work to play with the babies, spread the felt stories all over the family room, build with the duplos and fill another hollow leg, you will still have to complete your school work.

You see, my son, you receive your stubborn streak from a parent that has perfected stubbornness. Ask your dad. Ask your Grandmother.

Love, Your Mother

No comments:

Texas

The days are so different. Instead of mess and homeschool teaching I have a DH working from home and quiet until 2:54 when #6 (who is 10)...