Thursday, August 10, 2006

I am sheltered

Recently, in an effort to get school running smoother I started going to the gym at 5:30 a.m. (ugh). Having homeschooled now for 5 years and being a SAHM for 11, I had NO idea of how many people are actually out on the road, going places at 5:30 a.m.

I found myself thinking, "PEOPLE! GO HOME! GO back to bed! Go cuddle those babies and make pancakes." I mean that is what I have been doing.

But it dawned on me the blessings that I have having a loving DH who can support us without me having to work. Others aren't as blessed. Thanks HunnyBunny for letting me stay home with these dirty, opinionated, wrestling, armpit farting, loving children.

No comments:

Texas

The days are so different. Instead of mess and homeschool teaching I have a DH working from home and quiet until 2:54 when #6 (who is 10)...