Monday, August 7, 2006

I stole this from a dear friend

We recite in the morning before scripture study:

I am a child of God who loves me and I love him.

As a BrownHead, I have the courage to follow Jesus Christ.

I have integrity. I will not lie, cheat or steal.

I have charity. I will show love and kindness to all around me.

I am a peacemaker. I will not allow the spirit of contention in my life.

I have faith like the sons of Helaman. I will trust that the Lord's way will bring happiness.

I am obediant. I strive to follow the commandments with exactness.

I work diligently. I know that throught my diligence and the grace of Jesus Christ I can accomplish anything.

I strive always have the Holy Ghost with me, so that I may feel God's love and know what He would have me do.

I am a witness of God at all times and in all places so that others may find eternal life with me.

No comments:

Texas

The days are so different. Instead of mess and homeschool teaching I have a DH working from home and quiet until 2:54 when #6 (who is 10)...