Tuesday, October 7, 2008

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I know I am not the only woman that makes that sound when it comes to laundry. At the old house we had all the child clothes in the room with the washers and dryers. (Yes-plural.) Now in the new house we have A washer and A dryer in the upstairs laundry closet. Can I just say WHO are these people who design such sucky laundry and kitchen set-ups? They must be people who never cook or do laundry. (cough:men:cough)

Sooooo, because we got rid of all the dressers to be able to fit into the last house we now have no dressers in the new house. (We couldn't fit the dressers and all the beds in the bedrooms so we made a family closet in the laundry room in the basement.) Sooooooo, now I have to figure out how in the heck to sort the laundry and store it.



AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

so everything is going on hangers and I am cutting everyone down to 4-5 outfits and only one towel per person, all white. All extra towels are going into storage with the pool things.

No comments:

Texas

The days are so different. Instead of mess and homeschool teaching I have a DH working from home and quiet until 2:54 when #6 (who is 10)...