Friday, June 4, 2010

Suprise Visitor

Today a lady from church stopped by. She had some comforters to give us. While she was here she wanted a tour of the garden. We walked around and I showed her the canning garden and the kitchen garden. The little girls followed us around sharing their great and infinite wisdom.

It was one of the days in early June that makes February worth it. The sun was shining, the grass wasn't cut yet, still on the long side, the sky was blue with cartoon clouds (as #2 calls them) and a light breeze. I was walking through the yard and had a two year old calling after me, "Wait me Mama. Hold da hand!!" I waited for her. She placed her little hand in my hand and smiled and we walked across the yard.

Not too many of those days left you know.

No comments:

Texas

The days are so different. Instead of mess and homeschool teaching I have a DH working from home and quiet until 2:54 when #6 (who is 10)...