Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Basement Update 2

The great room is painted (a.k.a. the family room)
The kitchen is painted (mostly-have to do behind the frig)
The basement floor is tiled. Cindy came over last week and helped.
The basement doors are hung and trimmed and were painted.
The casings around the doors are nailed on, the baseboards are up.
All the nail holes are filled (and I have made an executive decision-the person who put all those nail holes in the boards HE should fill all those stinking little holes).
Today I am painting the little holes too.
Today I will finish painting the hallway

As soon as the paint dries the basement is officially finished.

Tonight we hope to unroll the carpet and start placing furniture.

Saturday is the Graduation Pary.

Now all I have to do is clean. Boy, is that it an understatement.

No comments:

Texas

The days are so different. Instead of mess and homeschool teaching I have a DH working from home and quiet until 2:54 when #6 (who is 10)...