Friday, May 12, 2006

Back to the basement

Since the hives I haven't been working on the basement. Tonight I spackled (again) and wood fillered (is that a verb?) the wainscoting. I am attempting to make it look like 4 boys don't live here-ha! Fat chance!

Aubrey set the date of June 10 for the party. I have to step up my work pace. ugh

On a brighter note-the dishwasher is repaired. Thank You Heavenly Father! A friend was over this week and commented on how my housekeeping had slipped lately (in a nice way). All I was doing was dishes, dishes, dishes. Even tonight, a mere 24 hours later, the house is cleaner. I got to other things!

The babies emptied several hundred rubber bands across the family room and used marker on the carpet. (They both went to the gym striped.) In the basement they emptied 5 pounds of thin spaghetti onto the floor and stomped it into little bits. All three events were under a brothers' care while mom was showering or reading to another sibling. Gotta love a 2 1/2 year old with a 16 month old chaser that giggles at him.

Tomorrow is paint.

No comments:

Texas

The days are so different. Instead of mess and homeschool teaching I have a DH working from home and quiet until 2:54 when #6 (who is 10)...