Friday, April 21, 2006

HOLEY MOLEY!

My #1 child loves videos. The rule for the summer here is read first the same amount of time you are going to watch a video. I can't complain too much because the kid got up at 6:45 to read.

He picked a book yesterday. It was a Pokemon book (I guess I need to go on a twaddle hunt again). After he finished I handed him a book. We normally alternate who picks what kind of book he is reading. He picked Pokemon so I picked "Storytime with the Millers."

He just handed it back to me (he finished it) and said, "Good book. I think I will read that again sometime."

Pick me up off the floor please.

It might be working. He might be learning to like to read. It might be working.

No comments:

Texas

The days are so different. Instead of mess and homeschool teaching I have a DH working from home and quiet until 2:54 when #6 (who is 10)...