Sunday, April 16, 2006

Another Grand Dinner Conversation

Grammie and Poppy joined us for Easter Dinner. Grammie sits on the bench sandwiched in between boys-#3 is always on an elbow.

#3 talking to Grammie: I am fuww. If I go to the bathwoom and poop I will have more woom for food.
Grammie: We don't talk about those things at the dinner table.
#3 continues: Weww, I would get more woom if I went to the bathwoom.
Grammie: We DON'T talk about these things at the dinner table!

This is from the kid that said to me,"Mama! Make suwa the pwaywand has a bathwoom. I'm stuffed!" (Mama! Make sure the playland has a bathroom. I'm stuffed!)

Dinner had poop talk. Breakfast had testicle talk (balls). Ah, the glamour of it all.....

No comments:

Texas

The days are so different. Instead of mess and homeschool teaching I have a DH working from home and quiet until 2:54 when #6 (who is 10)...