Friday, April 7, 2006

Have I ever mentioned how truly grateful I am to be alive at this time?

I truly am. I think of our ancestors and how they lived. I am not one of those longing to get back to the land kind of gals. I am so thankful for antibiotics for my daughter. I took her to the pediatrician last week. One eardrum was bulging and the other was infected. Her last little bottom front tooth came through this week also. She is back to her happy little self--not the little-snot-nosed-raw-butt-won't-eat-or-drink unhappy little person she was last week. She is walking around smiling and scrunching up her nose (which is incredibly hard considering how little her nose actually is). She is just so happy.

sigh

She learned how to pucker for kisses this week too.

sigh

No comments:

Texas

The days are so different. Instead of mess and homeschool teaching I have a DH working from home and quiet until 2:54 when #6 (who is 10)...