Monday, April 19, 2010

Last night I needed a laugh

It was a long day. There is still paint on my hands from Saturday. DH wasn't in his entertaining mode. He has been working some really insane hours. I went back to2006 and started reading the blog entries. I laughed so hard I cried. I am really, really glad I took the time to write about the children then. I had forgotten so much. I came to the realization that even though things are crazy now, things haven't changed! They were crazy back then too! No relief in sight! But as long as I can keep laughing--I can handle it.

1 comment:

The Lunds said...

I was thinking of going back and doing old pics from long ago on the blog. I can enter the story from back and post date it. I could even put in those modifiers for the subject.

I could also get them printed.

Good thoughts.

Love,
margo

Texas

The days are so different. Instead of mess and homeschool teaching I have a DH working from home and quiet until 2:54 when #6 (who is 10)...