Saturday, April 17, 2010

I love oil based paint

It stinks to high heaven but the sheen, the durability, the washability. Today I finished painting the frames of the cupboard boxes, the ceiling and the walls. I have about 1/4 of the doors and drawer fronts with their first coat of paint. I need to decide if I am going to steel wool the cupboard fronts and put on a third coat. I am leaning towards doing it. I think in a year or so I will regret it if I don't-wear and tear on the drawer and door fronts will chip and it might be less plus the finish is much smoother.

DH is putting in the 2nd ceiling fan and the track lighting over the new bar and kitchen sink tonight.

No comments:

Texas

The days are so different. Instead of mess and homeschool teaching I have a DH working from home and quiet until 2:54 when #6 (who is 10)...