Wednesday, March 17, 2010

It's TWO WEEKS before my birthday!

"I can talk about it now!"

#3 knows that St. Patrick's Day is 2 weeks before his birthday. It is 12:13 p.m. and I have already been informed of the DS games he wants, the legos he wants, the other things including dinner choice and dessert choice.

#3 just came into the dining room with paper and pencil. He said, "I am going to write all the things down I want for my birthday so you don't have to memorize it."

Let's just hope it isn't a repeat.

He will always have to live with his performance of Boring Reading Gift.

The note says:

I want one
Pokemon Heart gold andor A Lego set.

Diner (dinner) Homemade mac And Cheese
desert (dessert) Bamana creme Pie

No comments:

Texas

The days are so different. Instead of mess and homeschool teaching I have a DH working from home and quiet until 2:54 when #6 (who is 10)...