Monday, August 3, 2009

Open pants on the pew

Yesterday #1 and #2 were not with us in church (they are at Scout camp). #3 and #4 decided I needed to be used as a pillow during church. I have bred a brood of cuddlers. Anyhoo, #4 was on my left. I am digging in my purse thinking about writing DH a note and I glance over and see #4 with his pants unbuttoned and open. My eyes fly open in shock-he is on the aisle side of the pew and not in anyway discreet.

I lean over and ask him if he is having pants problems. He looks at me straight in the eye and says, "NO. I fowgot to TUG in. I need to TUG IN." and gives me the mother you are so silly look. He finishes tucking in and buttons up.

But not before others around us saw... and asked "What was going on up there today? I saw that look..."

Come on mom! Didn't you know I need to tug in?

1 comment:

Krista said...

Hahahaha! That is the funniest thing EVER!

Texas

The days are so different. Instead of mess and homeschool teaching I have a DH working from home and quiet until 2:54 when #6 (who is 10)...