Sunday, February 8, 2009

Nothing Exciting Around Here Folks

Friday I baked 6 loaves of bread, two kinds of cookies, and a batch of soup. All of them are at least half gone. (And I made big batches darnit.) Saturday the big boys had choir practice, I got the required 6 gallons of milk for the week and 20 pounds of bananas (okay maybe not 20 but it felt like it carrying it out to the van but at least 10-15). Then with the warm weather Peter and Laura came over and it was snowball wars. They built forts, pelted each other, had a great time. I fed them green chile burros and took them home.

1 comment:

NatalieHemingway said...

6 gallons of milk... have you seen that Kroger has had it for $1.99? We've stocked up!

Texas

The days are so different. Instead of mess and homeschool teaching I have a DH working from home and quiet until 2:54 when #6 (who is 10)...