Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I thought I had one more time

but I guess I don't.

#6 had the habit of grabbing one of my fingers and walking me around. She would lead. She would giggle. I let her. I went on walks and dinner burnt. She would take me around and around the first floor of the house. She would take me outside in 10 degree weather. I would fake shiver, go outside for a few seconds, grab her and carry her inside. She would take my finger and then look at me, nod and say, "Uh, uuu ooouu." Have absolutely no idea what she was saying but she was emphatic. Each time she was very emphatic. Sometimes, I just felt my whole late afternoon was spent being taken around the house, time after time after time.

She hasn't done it in a few days, maybe even a couple weeks now.

I sorta miss it.

No comments:

Texas

The days are so different. Instead of mess and homeschool teaching I have a DH working from home and quiet until 2:54 when #6 (who is 10)...