Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Dinner Tonight

DH is working late-a server down and customers are screaming. I am doing single parent duty for dinner. I sit next to the baby, anticipating that I will get slimed. (I did.) The big boys and I are talking about bread. We had fresh bread with our bean soup for dinner tonight. #1 had started a batch of cookies before dinner. I tell him that he has to finish making the cookies before he moves on to another task. To my left I hear:

GOOOOOOKKIIIIIIEEEEEEEEES

the entire table erupts in laughter

I think #6 expressed her opinion very well.

I think she gets the first snickerdoodle out of the oven.

No comments:

Texas

The days are so different. Instead of mess and homeschool teaching I have a DH working from home and quiet until 2:54 when #6 (who is 10)...