Tuesday, February 3, 2009

25 Random Things about Moi

I have read all of the original Robert Ludlum books and the Matt Damon movies suck
I totally and completely love and adore my husband.
I judge when summer is truly here by how hot my hair feels in the sun. I can judge the how cold it is by how fast my nose freezes.
Playing in a symphony is still one of my goals in life.
As a child my favorite book was “Heidi” and I was fascinated by the autobiography of Helen Keller.
I bake approximately 8 loaves of bread a week for the family.
When we left the library yesterday a person looked at our load of books and said, “Whoa.” (We had a milk crate and several arm loads of books.)
I want to scuba dive the Great Barrier Reef one day.
I was an expert sharpshooter in the Army.
Most days I like my hair but there are still moments when I long for red hair with curls. (But they are only moments now.)
All my children have Biblical first names.
.I don’t like Oreos or Hershey’s Chocolate Bars.
My favorite sandwich is fresh tomato and avocado on whole wheat toast.
I still wish we could live in UP for ONE reason-walking by the lakeshore like I did as a child and teen.
My goal this summer is to fill all my canning jars.
I am still figuring out what I want to be when I grow up. I will go back to college and finish when #6 is in her teens. We will probably go to college at the same time.
I was a certified advanced master gardener.
Everyday I cajol a child to put the couch cushions back on the couch and I have for about12 years now.
My favorite times last summer were when #5 and I would go to “Blueberry Hill” and pick berries after dinner each night.
I have read more children’s books in my adulthood than I did in my childhood.
I don’t like jogging. I did it for 2 years in the Army and that was quite enough.
The age of child I like the most seems to be the age my youngest child is (currently 16 months).
My husband is amazed that I can like hard rock and classical music. He is an either or guy on this issue.
I really, truly love being a mother.
I like snow.

No comments:

Texas

The days are so different. Instead of mess and homeschool teaching I have a DH working from home and quiet until 2:54 when #6 (who is 10)...