Monday, September 8, 2008

Update on Baa Ram Ewe

Ever since #1 told me about trying out the sheep password I was dying to ask him a couple questions. I have learned as a mother there are sometimes you don't ask right away. I can get more information out of them if I just play it cool and wait a couple days. Anyway, we were playing Apples to Apples (Aubrey and Danielle are here for a long weekend) and my opportunity came.

Me: "So did you actually say the sheep password to the sheep? Did you wait until Dale and #2 weren't around or what?"
#1: "Yah. I tried it twice and it didn't work."

Guess who pipes up?

#2: "Well I waited until both of them weren't around and I tried it four times. It didn't work either."

Neither of them knew the other was trying out the sheep password on the sheep and BOTH of them tried multiple times. I am sticking with childhood innocence...

2 comments:

The Amayesings said...

That is awesome!

Tag, Tulip Girl! See my blog for an explanation.

Jen B. said...

You've been tagged. Check out my blog and see what's next.