Monday, April 28, 2008

Think Dora the Explorer for a moment

She did it! She did it! She did it! Yah! She did it! She did it! She did it! Hooray!!

dance around

What did she do?

It is more what she DIDN'T do. That darling baby of mine-my fuzzy little inchworm of a girl is the barfiest kid I have eva had. EVA. I have never had a baby where I was wiping spit up from in between my toes. She would get me from shoulder to toes often. Today was the first day she didn't spit up on me. And I didn't hear anyone else groan that she tidal waved them either.

Oh, her sphincters are maturing....

Today is the first day. The first day of less laundry....

No comments:

Texas

The days are so different. Instead of mess and homeschool teaching I have a DH working from home and quiet until 2:54 when #6 (who is 10)...