Tuesday, September 26, 2006

OK I am ready for a drink-Overheard at my house


*Please, I know I am a Mormon. And I do not drink.*

"MY CWOTHES AWE ON FIWA! MY CWOTHES AWE ON FIWA!! MY CWOTHES AWA ON FIWA!!!"


Yes, we had a lesson on stop, drop and roll.

Yes, I do need a drink. A pop will do but I NEED it.

UPDATE: #3 was trying to set a timer for his computer turn. He chose to use the timer built into the microwave. The microwave is over the stove. The stove is gas and the burners were on. He would not stop panicking and would not listen to me. I had to yank the shirt off him over his head chancing getting his hair caught on fire but he would not roll on the floor. Panic is a powerful thing. He was only lightly burned on his back, just a little pink and no raised skin or welt.

I called Cindy for a virgin strawberry dacquari recipe.

and really enjoyed it.

I can go cry now.


No comments:

Texas

The days are so different. Instead of mess and homeschool teaching I have a DH working from home and quiet until 2:54 when #6 (who is 10)...