Monday, September 11, 2006

Bzzzzz, Bzzzzz, Bzzzzzzzz

Busy as bees around here lately.

I spent a good chunk of my time this weekend sitting with a friend's child at the hospital. He has pneumonia. I didn't get all the stuff done around the house so I just have to fervently pray we can get school done and the babies won't get into the camping gear from #1's campout this weekend. Or any of the other stuff that needed mommy tending while I was gone.

I feel like saying: Hello, my name is Dana. I love running around like a chicken without a head while tripping over hunks of petrified waffle, baby dolls, lego creations, a dust pile left on the floor from a sweeping that no one will claim, laundry, couch cushions and camping gear.

Today I am attempting the almost impossible: homeschooling 3 sons, keeping two toddler tornadoes out of the mess that was not cleaned up over the weekend, feeding and clothing aforementioned children, tackling a mountain of laundry, making sure the roofers will be able to work on the garage with no toddler intervention or disruption and helping my friend if she calls and putting away the stuff that is all over the house.

Off to work...

No comments:

Texas

The days are so different. Instead of mess and homeschool teaching I have a DH working from home and quiet until 2:54 when #6 (who is 10)...