Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A Belly Laugh thanks to #3

I am writing a menu plan. I asked #3 for a lunch and to pick the week's desserts (2) (Banana Cream Pie and Blueberry Boy Bait). Then I remembered I have some cream cheese to use so I added the alternate of Key Lime Pie. He says, "Oh! I like that one too!" and does his little lick the lips, roll his eyes, happy dance. I ask him, "Is there a dessert you DON'T like?"

He put his hand on his chin, rubbed it, thinks for a second or two, then replies, "Well, do you remember in 2008, when we went on a trip to Texas? The rice pudding you made then I didn't really like."

He made me belly laugh. He had to go back 2 years to get a dessert he didn't like to figure it out and he actually remembered! That kid loves his dessert!

No comments:

Texas

The days are so different. Instead of mess and homeschool teaching I have a DH working from home and quiet until 2:54 when #6 (who is 10)...