Tuesday, March 4, 2008

YOU READ TO ME!!!


I was nursing the baby and not being an octopus mama I ran out of hands. (This baby is a squirmy eater.) #5 plopped herself down and read to herself. I was lucky to have the camera close because all I wanted to capture was her toes. She puts the book on her lap and her toes stick out. If it is a really large book you don't see any of her leg. When she is really enjoying the story her toes go together and look like an upside down V and her head bends down to get real close to the pictures. She was doing that but I missed it. She was "reading" and talking (remember-she talks constantly) I hear, "Cold George. Brrrr. Cold George. Cold Monkey." and look up and see her shivering along with George.

No comments:

Texas

The days are so different. Instead of mess and homeschool teaching I have a DH working from home and quiet until 2:54 when #6 (who is 10)...