Friday, June 15, 2007

You know what this means?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070614/ap_on_he_me/kids_food

As I was typing about #1 yesterday I was eating Starburst candy. I normally never buy candy bars but I had won this one at a bridal shower. I was disgruntled to learn that they had changed the flavors around. They don't have a regular cherry flavor anymore-it is now disco berry. I grumbled cause they keep changing around things, flavors, ingredients, amounts in the foods we buy. I know it is marketing. But some things you just don't want to change. (See that 5 year old stomp on the floor?)

Now Kellogg's will probably change Fruit Loops. That is it! No more babies for this family! If I cannot have real, regular Fruit Loops when I am morning sick I just can't do it...

No comments:

Texas

The days are so different. Instead of mess and homeschool teaching I have a DH working from home and quiet until 2:54 when #6 (who is 10)...