Tuesday, January 23, 2007

pssst....I have a secret

I ate white flour and sugar today.
I like the smell of coffee.
I yell at my children occasionally.
I don't listen to the voice mail regularly.
I have a rechargeable Starbucks card. Actually 2 of them.
I return library books late.
I even return library books without the due date card. And this according the clerk at the check out desk is a heinous, insidious oversight. To which I really wanted to say, "GET A LIFE! Don't try to guilt me about these, at least you have a stinking job because my tax dollars support this library. So, don't give me that look down your nose look about late fees or missing card fees which I pay."
I also lose my temper every now and then...

No comments:

Texas

The days are so different. Instead of mess and homeschool teaching I have a DH working from home and quiet until 2:54 when #6 (who is 10)...