Tuesday, November 8, 2005

Two Mormons, Two Lutherans and a Catholic

That was the title of our Scrapbooking Weekend. We laughed a lot and had a great time. I would have never thought of taking a picture of a scrapbooking weekend but it was done.

I got over 100 pages done. #5 is done from birth to present, so is #4 and #3. I came home and scanned all the remaining pictures of #2 and I hope to finish scanning #1 before the end of the month.

We talked about doing another weekend in February and I am in! As long as there are photos for me to do I am going. It felt soooo good to get a huge chunk of work done. Now to print all those pages, get them in page protectors and a binder for Christmas morning. Putting new scrapbook pages under the tree is a tradition I started for our family

No comments:

Texas

The days are so different. Instead of mess and homeschool teaching I have a DH working from home and quiet until 2:54 when #6 (who is 10)...