Monday, March 12, 2007

I am doomed

I am whining. I know that but I am just really tired of having a head of hair that resembles a mop and requires a pony tail to look decent. I have a really, really, really hard time finding a stylist that does a good job on my hair. We have lived here now for almost 5 years and I haven't really found a stylist yet. I found one with promise but I called this morning to set up an appointment but the number is disconnected. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

So I talk to people, ask them about their hair stylist, get a phone number, try the stylist out, pay $50 for a hack job and have to wait 6-8 months for my hair to grow out. I ask complete strangers on the street who cuts their hair. The cycle starts all over again.

So, who cuts your hair?

No comments:

Texas

The days are so different. Instead of mess and homeschool teaching I have a DH working from home and quiet until 2:54 when #6 (who is 10)...