Sunday, December 3, 2006

just when #3 was slowing down on the funny comments--here is #4

#2 was a trooper on his birthday. Here is the rest of the story....DH and I attended the temple that night. #4 barfed then was all perky. We checked with our adult babysitter if she was okay with us going. She was fine. #4 was perky perkey perky! He had a great time. She said she sent everyone upstairs for bed. #4 was jumping on the beds (very normal). Well, he jumped on #2's bed and barfed again. No, I am not kidding.

#1 came downstairs, the sitter said, "why are you down?" His reply, "I have to get #4 a bowl. He barfed on #2's mattress." So, the babysitter goes upstairs, wipes up the mattress and flips it. #4 comes down with her. He falls asleep on the family room floor and is there when we get home at 11.

Yesterday, we were picking up another sitter #4 and myself. We were driving in the car, counting bridges. In the course of conversation I asked him, "Why are you so smart?"

He grins and says, "Because I bawfed aww ova #2's mattwess."

No comments:

Texas

The days are so different. Instead of mess and homeschool teaching I have a DH working from home and quiet until 2:54 when #6 (who is 10)...