Sunday, February 16, 2014

Happiness is.....

I have been thinking about this quite a bit lately. Happiness is...the answer changes from person to person. Even day to day for me sometimes. With the new house, ward comes a new chance to be the kind of person Heavenly Father wants me to be. It makes me rather introspective because over the last few years I have become comfortable in my skin. And yet, here I am asking if I am the person Heavenly Father wants me to be? Over and over again I am shown how blessed my life is. I have a husband that I adore. I have healthy, happy children that I like to spend my days with. We have a roof over our heads, food on the table and in the food storage room and clothing to cover us. We have Grammie that brings us doughnuts and jumps on the trampoline with #4 &#5. Poppy has such a good heart and helps us in his own way as does Grandma and Grandpa.


When I have my days of wondering and comparing and wishing I had this or that I really need to remember that happiness is laughter, happy children, and people trying and helping-in their imperfect ways-but trying.

No comments:

Texas

The days are so different. Instead of mess and homeschool teaching I have a DH working from home and quiet until 2:54 when #6 (who is 10)...