Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Garden

I repotted tomatoes, broccoli and tomatoes yesterday. I started another 3 flat of tomatoes-so there is over a 100 plants started. The snow has killed the plans for the peas getting in. Today the boys will have to make more newspaper pots for me to finish repotting the broccoli. I have to start the peppers and look at the plans I made so I can actually remember what I am supposed to be doing.

Tomorrow I am teaching a bread baking class. I will be busy until Friday. I am just praying that we can still get the sod up on Saturday. It takes about 2 hours to clear one row of sod in the big garden. There are a lot of rows. The big boys and I are getting into a system that works fairly well. It will go faster next time we get to work on it.

1 comment:

jbrimhall said...

Wonder if they are having a huge flight sale so I can make it to your bread making class.

Texas

The days are so different. Instead of mess and homeschool teaching I have a DH working from home and quiet until 2:54 when #6 (who is 10)...