Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Chat, chat, chat

That is my 3 year old daughter. From the moment she wakes until the moment she is actually snoring-chat, chat, chat. (Sometimes she even talks in her sleep. DH told me last week she tooted while sleeping and still said "excuse me.") The boys don't really talk really well until 4. Not so with this girl. Today I am holding l'il sister on my lap. #5 decides she has to join us cause, "fwee giwls need to sit togetha. See? one.two.fwee." She then proceeds to attempt to rub all the fuzz off her little sister's head, "She hab little haiwa mama. See?" She then steals her sister's binky and says, "This is my friend sister. She is my friend KiKi."

Yep-friend sister. I love it. I just hope it stays that way throughout the years.

Texas

The days are so different. Instead of mess and homeschool teaching I have a DH working from home and quiet until 2:54 when #6 (who is 10)...