Monday, April 30, 2007

Lunch Break


Today I was doing school with #3. He has a loose tooth. DH is working from home and came to the table where #3 and I were. He says, "I am going to go gas up the cans from the garage." It is the beginning of lawn mowing season. #3 automatically asks, "Can I go with you?" Then he thinks, "If I yank out my tooth can I get the money and go with you?"


UPDATE: He did ask me to pull his tooth. I hand him over the buck and he gleefully heads to the gas station with his father. #1 was in the room hearing this whole thing. He walks over to me and says, "Here." places his tooth on the table that he just yanked out of his head and asks for his cash.

No comments:

Texas

The days are so different. Instead of mess and homeschool teaching I have a DH working from home and quiet until 2:54 when #6 (who is 10)...