Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Is there a nice way to say I told you so?

#1 says to me: Mom? Why am I breathing so funny? I can't stop.

Mama's reply: Get a bowl.

#1: I don't have to barf!!

Mama's more stern reply: GET A BOWL!

#1: But I am NOT going to barf.

Mama's even more stern reply: NOW. GO TO THE CUPBOARD. GET A BOWL.

#1: Alright (as he grudgingly starts digging through the plastics cupboard)(grumbling the entire time)

Less than a minute later, with bowl on his lap, he uses it.

Flu has struck my house.

But you know--I have only been pregnant 6 times, barfing countless times and I know nothing about vomitting. I did not say I told you so.

But I really wanted to.

No comments:

Texas

The days are so different. Instead of mess and homeschool teaching I have a DH working from home and quiet until 2:54 when #6 (who is 10)...