Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Some days just require graham crackers and milk

It is 6:28, the big guys are going to the library and then scouts. The little have been banished to the basement with the TV on-so no banishment really, just quiet for me. I took out my stash of expensive graham cracker and I am eating them. by.myself.

I love being a mom. I love where we live. I love the husband. I don't always love the noise that comes with being a mom. The noise level today was FANTASTIC. I am pressure canning some ground beef so add 2 pressure canners to 7 children (#3 had a friend over and no one was bad) it was enough to drive me to give them free reign of the TV and graham crackers and milk.

1 comment:

Jen B. said...

YUMMY! You just gave me a great midnight snack idea!

Texas

The days are so different. Instead of mess and homeschool teaching I have a DH working from home and quiet until 2:54 when #6 (who is 10)...